Thursday, May 30, 2013

What I Did: Or rather what WE did!

Date night is Thursdays for my husband and I and with the arrival of warm weather and extended hours of sunshine we took to our bikes (it's one of the few physical activities we can agree upon!) so we take advantage of it and this is what we did tonight;

Warm up: A nice leisurely bike to the lake, about 7 min
WORKOUT: So we did a few intervals of 1 min go hard or go home but it's hard on a pathway with people and animals but for the most part we were able to do the minute without interruption. Then halfway through our ride we stopped for some bench hops, 1 leg squats back extensions, sit ups, calf ups and 10 rounds of stair running.
Total Time: 1 hr 8 min
HR: during the hardest (stairs) 170-180 but I'm guessing more in the 130-140 (MAX) for the rest of it
Sweat'o'Metre: after the stairs I was dripping but I had a good sweat the entire time
Burn'o'Metre: meh, not so much burning except on the 1 leg squats
awww :)

1 comment: