Tuesday, June 25, 2013

What I Did: Group Crossfit!

I am so excited! I have finally found a few friends who are willing not only to do crossfit but to get up early in the morning to do it too! Here's what we did in the pouring rain (ok it wasn't raining at first but it was half way through!)
Warm up: 3 x 10 of each;
Chin ups
Dips
Sit ups
Back extensions
Squats
Samson stretch (10 sec hold each leg)

WORKOUT: For Time
Run 400m
20 chin ups
20 push ups
20 sit ups
20 squats
50 Walking lunges (total)
40 sit ups
40 burpees
20 sit ups (supposed to be 40 but ran out of time)

Total Time: 10 min warm up 14 min (20 sec) workout, 24 min 20 sec
HR: At the end it was 160, though I am sure it was closer to 170 during
Sweat'o'Metre: it was raining but I could taste salt, so even with a cool rain I was sweating! Don't do this midday outside!
Burn'o'Metre: Definitely felt it in the legs for the lunges and burpees, upper body is tough too though I did jump up chin ups :P
No photo, it was raining hard and by the time I got my camera out I realized the battery was dead...next group workout I'll get a group photo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment