Wednesday, June 5, 2013

What I Did: The Sick Run

I caught a cold...again. I think that's 3 times this year and it's only June. That's horrible. Needless to say I brought it on myself. I have too many late nights and busy days back to back and that is a recipe for a decreased immune system for me...yeah I have a sissy immune system. Sheesh. Anyhow I felt well enough today to suck it up and get a workout in.
Warm up: I just got back from a personal training session so I was already sweaty
WORKOUT:
Ran to the lake (approx 7-8 min)
5 rounds of 20 bench hops + 10 push ups
Run home (approx 7-9 min)
Stretch :)

Total Time: I didn't have my watch, I think it was around 30 min or less
HR: Also, didn't have my watch but I'm going to guess around 180s
Sweat'o'Metre: Um pretty good! It was cooler today so I was surprised I had some face sweat going on!
Burn'o'Metre: I won't lie, my cardio has gone down hill this past week of slacking off so I was taking breaks for SURE between bench hops/push ups.

No comments:

Post a Comment